Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Vices/My Love

Food, oh how I love you. You never disappoint. He he he. When I was pregnant, these delicious options filled my tummy with such joy and delight. Prove me wrong if you dare.....


This brownie earthquake goes great with a hot summer day, watching a movie or talking with friends...... actually, it's great whenever you're hungry.

Cheeto-Puffs are a great anytime snack!

Now these are new and it might just take 1 to get used to it but once you get the hang, you'll be Addicted. I LOVE these! Still gotta hang on to the puffs though...

And the ultimate! Enough said! Yummy, I'm getting hungry so you know what I'm gonna do.....
wanna join?

1 comment:

  1. lol, I like that good food is good whenever your hungry...and sometimes when you're fool too---Lord help my greed!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin