Tuesday, September 15, 2009

21st Century Dad

Can I be honest and open with you all? Okay, when I decided to start my own business the idealist in me felt like it would just take off if I did everything in my plan. Well, now I know, that's not the way it works. However, this new leaf has given me an opportunity to spend loads of time with my daughter.

I'm working from home and caring for my daughter during the day, while Tere is healing the world at the Hospital. At first I thought I was in the "Twilight Zone", then a came to realize what a blessing it is. This role reversal thing is not half bad. Actually, its not a reversal at all, its just that we can all chip in now.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this--it's love that should inspire us to continue help our spouses share the load and bear a burden if we can.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin