Saturday, February 28, 2009

Girl It Is!

Madison Adassa Riley Carrington (M. A. R. C.)

Madison A. R. Carrington was born @ 12:44pm on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 weighing in at 6lb, 15oz and 19" inches.  With a full head of hair, I mean full.  

Tere and I wanted to find a way to commemorate my father who passed in 2003 (Mark A. Carrington 1955 - 2003).  If we had a boy that would have been quite easy we would have just named him after me and my father.  However, with a girl it would be a little tricky.  After a little help from our friends and family we decided on using her initials to spell his name.

During labor, Tere was a trooper.  I was so proud of her--the way she just endured all of that pain to bring our little princess into this world.  I will forever be grateful, impressed, proud, wickedly happy, etc...at what a wonderful job she did.

For more pics of Madison check out her album on Picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/kmcarri/Madison?authkey=Gv1sRgCJus9IS46ZjAJQ&feat=directlink 

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I am so happy for you both! You will be great parents! I really like how her initials are in rememberence of Mr. Carrongton. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you! You go mommy Tere.May God continue to bless your family and the precious addition :)
    From Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tere and Kevin on ur new baby girl!!! She is beautiful! Tere you are a real trooper!
    I pray God's continual favor on ur lives!!!

    ~Jessica Dudley

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's BEAUTIFUL! Cant wait to meet her. Congrats again. God has smiled on you.

    What does A.R. stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK! Clearly, I didnt see the caption under the pic. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin