Sunday, August 9, 2009

Start-up...

As some of you know, I'm an entrepreneur. A few years ago, I started a Marketing and Advertising firm called Carrister. This road has lead me down some really steep hills but the lessons that I am learning are amazing. If you are an entrepreneur
and you don't believe that God is in control, you are fooling yourself.

Last year I embarked upon developing a ground breaking advertising technology targeted at the legal industry. I called it e-Legal Ads. I pulled together some of my very smart friends and picked their brains dry. My buddy Carl, @ K3 Technologies, had to suffer through my indecisive and OCD personality, but at the end we developed a cutting edge legal advertising technology that will change the industry. One of my business mentors, Joel Callins @ The Callins Law Firm, was such a big part of helping me navigate through taking a business concept and turning it into a revenue generating engine. As-a-matter-of-fa
ct he became our first client. (Thanks Bro!)

I'll share a little more in the future about how things are going. Just remember, entrepreneurship is a roller coaster ride with a lot of loops, twists, and drops, but at the end all you remember is the ride was SWEET!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin