Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ahead of her time...

I always knew my child was going to be a fast bloomer, as I was one myself.  However, Madison is just moving way to fast.  She is only 2 months, 2 months that's all.  You won't believe what I caught Madison doing the other day.

She is pushing up and holding her head up, all by herself.  But that's nothing...

She just started feeding herself yesterday.  As I drew close--putting the bottle to her lips, she grabbed it with two hands like a big girl and shoved it in her mouth.  Knowing her mother, I should have known that Madison would be an early bloomer in the area "Get your eat on".  Still this was an easy feet for a small percentage of children across the world.  However, what I am about to show you is classified and amazing.  If they find out about her super intelligence they are going to try and run test on her.  

Madison can...

READ!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I can't believe she's holding a bottle!! So cute. I heart her!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin